Thursday, July 26, 2018

We need to replace the fabric of our seat chair. I was wondering if a furniture shop in Bakrajo main road can fix this. Luckily, Lynn, my friend who live in our Bakrajo complex needed to go out and she had someone to take her. So, I asked her if I can rode the car with her. We went to the furniture shop, unfortunately they cannot fix the chair but the shopkeeper told our driver a place that can fix the chair in the neighborhood.
Furniture making workshop

Voila, the driver took us to this shop. It is located in Bakrajo (old Bakrajo).  I don't know the exact location and the name of the shop, but this place is so awesome. I think they receive order to make new furniture set as well as  fixing and changing the chair covers or seats. It costs 10,000 Iraqi Dinnar but I think it can be much cheaper. Anyway, I did not want to argue as he fixed it right away (only about one hour) so I did not have to come back the next day to get it.
The new seat cover
Old seat cover

Life works in mysterious ways . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates